Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Web Developer

Options
  • 23-02-2015 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hello. We are looking for a web developer to donate some time to update the website for our school for disabilities. We are looking for funding for services which the children need but our website is very outdated and we need it updated so that those donating to our school can see what a special place it is.

We (parents) would provide the content but just need the expertise. We are based in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

Unfortunately I'm maxed out myself, but have you thought about asking your local CoderDojo? It's something they could easily do, and it would be a great learning experience for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

tricky99 wrote: »
    Hello. We are looking for a web developer to donate some time to update the website for our school for disabilities. We are looking for funding for services which the children need but our website is very outdated and we need it updated so that those donating to our school can see what a special place it is.

We (parents) would provide the content but just need the expertise. We are based in Dublin.

Maybe contact your volunteer centre? They might have someone on their books willing to volunteer a few hours a week? http://www.volunteer.ie/ They don't necessarily have to be in Dublin either, country wide!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Can I ask what functionality you'd like from the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭tricky99

thanks - I have had some very kind offers of help - was well worth posting

Advertisement