Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for students in Wexford Town

Options
  • 25-02-2015 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Have a house close to Wexford General Hospital. i would be interested in providing accommodation for medical students or students from Slaney language school.
    If any one knows how to go about this it would be a great help. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Have you tried Daft.ie or placing ad's in local papers.

Wexford People & Wexford Echo.

Would be seen by potential house-hunters.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 stampa

I am not looking for tenants at the moment, but I looking for the information about particular type of tenants. If anyone knows who to contact in the General Hospital about doctors/student accommodation? Also what is the length of their studying in hospital? I mean for how long are they renting accommodation each term. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    Thank you, anyway, for reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I live in rented accomodation & have had housemates work in hospital.

They found their accomodation on their own.

St Peters College / IT Carlow would probably have an accomodation officer. If you want to add them to you list of prospective tenants.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 stampa

Thank you for the valuable information. Hope you like living in Wexford.

Advertisement