Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Problems with Philips DVDR 3305

Options
  • 03-08-2008 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Does anyone have a problem with their Philips DVDR 3305? I bought this about 2 years ago in Xtravision and I am now having problems with it. When I turn it on 'Startup' comes up on the display, the the philips startup screen will pop up for a second or two then the display turns to 'TIMER'. It's then stuck at this and I cannot move it forward at all. I was playing a new dvd in it when this occured. Has anyone had this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

goddamn, have same problem here now - ever get a solution to this??

Advertisement