Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackstairs Water group

Options
  • 10-03-2015 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I was wondering if anyone around the south east had any contact information on the Blackstairs Water Group? Googling doesn't seem to throw up any answers and I can't get in contact with them.
    Blackstairs Water is the supplier for water in the Enniscorthy,Clonroche and surrounding areas.
    Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I was wondering if anyone around the south east had any contact information on the Blackstairs Water Group? Googling doesn't seem to throw up any answers and I can't get in contact with them.
    Blackstairs Water is the supplier for water in the Enniscorthy,Clonroche and surrounding areas.
    Thanks in advance...

Afaik they are a group scheme that supply rural areas near Rathnure etc.

Contact the Water Dept. in Wexford Co.Co. and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Kennedy, Denis Fine Gael
    Palace East, Clonroche,
    Co. Wexford
    Work phone: 051-424595
    Mobile phone: 087-2027500
    Email: denis.kennedy@wexfordcoco.ie

Cllr Denis Kennedy is on the committee

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Dearg Doom 1

Thank you!!!

Advertisement