Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel company

Options
  • 07-04-2014 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi! My american cousin has a friend travelling here in June and he was thinking of booking with exploringvacations.com, an American website aimed at American travellers. Has anyone heard of them, know if they're legit, or have any suggestions as to how I might find out? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,355 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

A quick check reveals that they're based outside Mullingar, they look pretty kosher. Their premises is even marked on Google Maps. Photos of the staff on their website and they're mentioned (as 'Exploring Ireland') as a member on the inbound tour operators association website along with Eirebus, Abbey tours and CIE International.....

http://www.itoa-ireland.com/members-list/

Most people based in Ireland (including me) wouldn't have heard of them because their business is organising packages for inbound tourists but I can't see anything suspicious which would worry me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Amandaob

Thanks a million for that, I'll pass it on.

Advertisement