Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pausing TomTom on the iPhone

Options
  • 17-05-2013 6:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Any users of the TomTom iPhone app out there? I'm taking a little trip the next few weeks, and I'm using the TomTom app for navigation. I've planned ahead and put in my first day's travel, which starts in town A, goes to park B, checks out city C and finally ends at hotel D.

All well and good, TomTom has found everything, but my question is what will happen when I get to say C. I'll get a little warning sound, I get that, but how do I stop TomTom from telling me to continue to D. If I exit the app, it continues in the bg. If I close it down, and restart the same trip later, isn't TomTom going to tell me to first go back to B? I don't see anything about pausing the app or skipping steps in the manual.

Any tips on what I should do on my various stages?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I would just save each point as a favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Cheers, that might work well enough

Advertisement