Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loc8 codes on TomTom

Options
  • 28-04-2013 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

I see on the Loc8 Code website they say you can now use them on TomTom but I can't see anything on their site or the TomTom site about how to add the function to the device.

Anyone know how to do it?

FWIW mines a Go-700

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

TomToms are using Go Codes. I havn't heard anything about Loc8. Its doesn't seem to work on any TT device I have at the moment.
    Have you a link to where this is on their site.
    I'll pass it onto TomTom & check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

It's on this page in the text and on the RHS ....

http://www.myloc8ion.com/products/point8

Oops I may have mis-read or mis-understood the info on the Loc8 Code site.

Raving re-read it I think it may only work with the TomTom app on a phone and not on a device.

Still if it works on an app surely it should work with a device ?????

KoolKid wrote: »
    TomToms are using Go Codes. I havn't heard anything about Loc8. Its doesn't seem to work on any TT device I have at the moment.
    Have you a link to where this is on their site.
    I'll pass it onto TomTom & check it out.

Any word back from your friends in TomTom about that ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

About Loc8?
    I don't think they are going that way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement