Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Luas very busy around 4PM on a Saturday?

Options
  • 31-08-2012 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm not used to getting the Luas, but I'm getting it tomorrow from Jervis St. out to Heuston, to catch a train at 4.30PM. Will it be extremely busy/jammed around 4 or am I as well to get it a little earlier than that so as to make sure I'll get a place?

Sorry if that sounds crazy, I'm not from Dublin myself and someone had said this to me.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

bleuhh wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm not used to getting the Luas, but I'm getting it tomorrow from Jervis St. out to Heuston, to catch a train at 4.30PM. Will it be extremely busy/jammed around 4 or am I as well to get it a little earlier than that so as to make sure I'll get a place?

Sorry if that sounds crazy, I'm not from Dublin myself and someone had said this to me.

Thanks!

The trams are busy on Saturday afternoons but frequent enough to keep crowds moving. You'll be fine.

Advertisement