Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!! Wordpress music player that doesn't reload with each page?

Options
  • 13-03-2010 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I'm having a new website made for my music. It's most likely to be made with wordpress. But I can't find a solution for one of my main site priorities which is a site wide music player (possibly in the header or sidebar?) that doesn't reload as you navigate the site. I want visitors to be able to flick through songs on the player without the songs stopping to reload as the visitor moves from one part of the site to another.

Is there anything like a music player that can sit at the bottom of the browser like the facebook chat bar? Or a way to use iframes that will still allow people to link to specific parts of the site? Any info or help would be great!

Comments

Advertisement