Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition: Win tickets to the Improv Asylum!

Options
  • 22-04-2014 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

[EDIT]

I'm really sorry to say folks, but the Improv Asylum aren't going ahead with their shows in the Tivoli, but I'm told they're actively seeking another venue.

So until we hear from them, I'm afraid we've got to close off this competition as obviously with no show, there are no tickets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 apocalypse_7

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He's not breathing and his eyes are glazed, so his friend calls 911. "My friend is dead! What should I do?" The operator replies, "Calm down, sir. I can help. First make sure that he's dead." There's a silence, then a loud bang. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yesterday I went to a temporary tattoo parlour to get a tattoo. After it wouldn't wash off this morning I went back to complain, but the tattoo parlour wasn't there.

The urge to sing 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight' is never more than a whim away.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Feck it one more.

A photon checks into a hotel and is asked if he needs any help with his luggage.
    "No thanks, I'm traveling light."
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Guy goes to is doctor and says Doctor I feel like Mickey Mouse today and yesterday I felt like Donald Duck.

Doctor says how long have you been having these Disney spells?!! :D

Sorry - exit stage left!

:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I PUT A CHAMELEON ON A RED DILDO.

It blushed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Big AK1

Why does it take one woman with PMT an hour to change a light bulb?
    'COS IT JUST FCUKING DOES OKAY!!

What, too crude, or not crude enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Two cannibals are eating a clown …

One says to the other, does this taste funny to you?

I went to the optician the other day because I thought my glasses were crooked...

Turns out...

It was just my face!

Third time's a charm!

I'm so used to putting in contact lenses...

I could do it with my eyes closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement