Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway musicians want to jam?

Options
  • 06-01-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I recently moved to Galway and need to get my musical juices flowing again.

I'm 27 and I've played in loads of bands before from originals to a johnny cash tribute, but before starting a new band I'm looking more to meet some cool people, have a few too many beers and jam until stupid o' clock :)

Any instruments would be welcome. I myself play guitar, piano/keys, vocals and little bits of other instruments.

I would love to meet or start to build a community of musicians in Galway like I had at home, with a wide array of instruments and singers, different musical tastes and styles. The idea of never knowing who or what song will come next but It'll be great when we bust into three part harmony is magic. all having the craic playing music.

If this sounds like your kind of thing give me a shout!

Stryce.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 81 ✭✭lewishamilton

pm sent ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 halfgrey

Hi there.
    Drumming in many styles, ready to jam. Acoustic set, electronic set, cajon.

I PM's Stryce if you want to start something,Pm me also cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 20 DarrenJ

Hi

I would be interested in jamming - I play guitar and harmonica and am interested in lots of styles and many influences.

Darren

i will PM all 3 for a meeting point shortly

• Advertisement
Advertisement