Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second guitarist needed for new Hardcore/Pop-Punk band, Dublin

Options
  • 21-01-2014 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Yo!

Getting together an original Hardcore/Pop-Punk band along the lines of ADTR, State Champs and Crime In Stereo as the initial vibe, not going to restrict ourselves to any genre as of yet til we've got a full line up sorted to jam and experiment with!

We've got a Vocalist, Lead Guitarist, Bassist and Drummer sorted, all with previous band experiences and lots of varying influences. We just need a capable rhythm guitar player with lots of ideas to come on board and jam with us and get writing, gigging and recording as soon as possible!

Based in Dublin City Centre for rehearsals.

Age group we're looking for is 18-24!

If this sounds like your kind of thing please do PM me for more info with any samples of you playing, we're rehearsing soon!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 EvanKelly

pacbass wrote: »
    Yo!

Getting together an original Hardcore/Pop-Punk band along the lines of ADTR, State Champs and Crime In Stereo as the initial vibe, not going to restrict ourselves to any genre as of yet til we've got a full line up sorted to jam and experiment with!

We've got a Vocalist, Lead Guitarist, Bassist and Drummer sorted, all with previous band experiences and lots of varying influences. We just need a capable rhythm guitar player with lots of ideas to come on board and jam with us and get writing, gigging and recording as soon as possible!

Based in Dublin City Centre for rehearsals.

Age group we're looking for is 18-24!

If this sounds like your kind of thing please do PM me for more info with any samples of you playing, we're rehearsing soon!

Cheers!

Hey man, I'm not sure if you'll see this but I'll give it a shot.
    Basically your influences tick all of my boxes as I'm a massive ADTR fan and State Champs too (seen them in may with The Wonder Years)
    I've played in bands throughout my teenage years (I'm 17) and won the prestigious Wesley Music College Competition two years in a row with original material written.
    I am perusing a career in music and it is my number one choice for college.
    Please don't hesitate to contact me if needs be.
    Thanks!

Advertisement