Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't see images in dreamweaver cs3

Options
  • 27-05-2009 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I am new to all this web site lark. I am using dreamweaver cs3 9.0 to update my website which was designed for me. When I first connected to the site via ftp I clicked something that made all the images dissapear! They are still visible online but I can't see them in dreamweaver. Can anyone help me? Thanks - see image attached - Thanks, Ed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭hoanymole

Image attached

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I don't use the FTP thing in Dreamweaver, but maybe you need a local copy of the images before they will appear there?

If you doubleclick on the broken image icon in the design view a dialogue box will popup showing you where Dreamweaver is looking for the file that doesn't display.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭hoanymole

Thank you very much!
    Ed

Advertisement