Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Inspiron problem

Options
  • 04-10-2007 4:42pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I formatted my laptop yesterday and I have everything set up nicely except for one thing. You know the little box that appears whenever you turn on or off wifi or increase the volume, that is missing. The buttons still do what they are meant to do but the little box doesn't pop up. Does anyone know what the I have to install to get this to appear?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MY volume meter wont show up either :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Does the wifi one appear when you turn on/off thewifi?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Go to dell site, download drivers, choose your model, download and install Dell Quick Set utility ;)

Nick

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

yoyo wrote:
    Go to dell site, download drivers, choose your model, download and install Dell Quick Set utility ;)

Nick

Is that what quick set is. I didn't install it because I thought all it did was provide you with different power profiles. I didn't know it did this as well. Cheers.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Advertisement
Advertisement