Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a two piece band for wedding

Options
  • 22-07-2014 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I am having my civil partnership in Westmeath and the venue has room only for a two piece band.

i am struggling to find any out there and with living in Northern Ireland it is difficult to know what's available first hand.

I would be grateful for any help on this matter and an indication of how much to expect to pay for a 3 hour set.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

Check out findaband.ie Sean O'Sullivan fom Athlone does solo or 2 piece or just put "2 piece band " n search other countys.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭almorris

Have a look at the Two Jacks. Very good, trad music.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭LUZ

hey, my hubby does this kind of thing, check out partyroxband . com he does 2 piece, church, dj, etc, anything thats needed and is very good too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭tom traubert

We used these dudes in 2002 and they were superb. They seem to be still doing the business judging by the clips on their site. Perhaps they're worth a look/listen.

www.bottlebrothers.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

What are you looking for in this band should have been the first question, secondly how long and thirdly what's your budget. People who throw band names at you probably can't help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hill St Blue

Eades and Redmond...absolutely fantastic! (and no, I'm not one of them!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqp734udNLg

Advertisement