Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ghostface...

Options
  • 21-09-2009 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

...out and about. Put your comments here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Sounds pretty nice so far, R'n'B artists doing the hooks, Ghostface rhyming, soul pop beats.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Is this a proper studio album? It includes the Back Like That remix that was on More Fish.

Edit - It's pretty decent, avoid like the plague though if you don't like R'n'B hooks/choruses.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Yeah it's a proper studio album, it's even been added to his discography on wikipedia. Havent really liked what i've heard so far but i'll give it a proper listen.
    Dont like the album title or the cover art

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭godspal

A Solid R'n'B album... Wouldn't listen to it again though.
    Have to give it up to Ghostface though, it constantly shows that he isn't a one trick pony.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I think the album title is great.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

So i've given the album a listen and it actually not too bad. There are some songs that i never want to hear again such as She's A Killah, but there are sone really nice songs. Also, the songs with Raheem Radio DeVaughn show how autotune should be used.
    i also have to admit that i was somewhat in shock listening to Stapelton Sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭godspal

Just posting my review here:
    http://www.oxygen.ie/page/2599

godspal wrote: »
    Just posting my review here:
    http://www.oxygen.ie/page/2599

another nice review

Advertisement