Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartphone Addiction Survey

Options
  • 19-02-2015 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Hello,

My name is Brian Kenny and the title of my survey is "Smartphone addiction among adults". This survey is required for the successful completion of a Health Science module in my under graduate degree program at Dublin City University.

Your participation in this survey is voluntarily requested. You are required to answer 52 multiple choice questions. Please answer each question as honestly as you can, do not spend too long thinking about each question as there are no right or wrong answers. Any information that you give will remain strictly confidential.

This project can create awareness in smartphone users to monitor their usage levels. Projects results and conclusions can be obtained by emailing b82kenny@gmail.com along with any feedback you have.

Yours sincerely,

Brian Kenny.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/brian_kenny_smartphone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭crazy_kenny

Hello,

My name is Brian Kenny and the title of my survey is "Smartphone addiction among adults". This survey is required for the successful completion of a Health Science module in my under graduate degree program at Dublin City University.

Your participation in this survey is voluntarily requested. You are required to answer 52 multiple choice questions. Please answer each question as honestly as you can, do not spend too long thinking about each question as there are no right or wrong answers. Any information that you give will remain strictly confidential.

This project can create awareness in smartphone users to monitor their usage levels. Projects results and conclusions can be obtained by emailing b82kenny@gmail.com along with any feedback you have.

Yours sincerely,

Brian Kenny.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/brian_kenny_smartphone

FYI

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭crazy_kenny

Hi all,

I'm looking for 25 more responses for my survey please. It only takes 10 minutes.

Thanks,
    Brian.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement