Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catering company in Limerick city/county

Options
  • 21-07-2011 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good catering company in Limerick who would turn up at a persons house for a 40th birthday?

We are looking at BBQ style or something similar for about 50-60 people.

Would be interested in hearing from anyone who had caterers for a similar event? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

A friend of mine used Franz out in the Industrial Est for her son's communion & she said they were fab.

She told me that they brought the ware & everything with them. I know she didnt do a bbq or anything like that but she said the food was amazing & that they weren't too expensive.

I have eated in Franz itself & the food there is vv nice so hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Catercare there on Edward St. is all I can think of

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Kudos Catering who do the food at the Limerick Greyhound Stadium do catering!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

Why not try Cyril from Come Dine With Me Limerick? You can batter anything!
    Ye'd be sorted for Entertainment too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Can anyone recommend a good catering company in Limerick who would turn up at a persons house for a 40th birthday?

We are looking at BBQ style or something similar for about 50-60 people.

Would be interested in hearing from anyone who had caterers for a similar event? Thanks.

http://www.supremecuisine.ie/

they have excellent food and very reasonable.i used them for the wifes 40th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭denismac

Try Neil in The Cratloe Pantry out in Cratloe Village. A new deli with excellent food.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

denismac wrote: »
    Try Neil in The Cratloe Pantry out in Cratloe Village. A new deli with excellent food.

Cratloe's not a village ;) food is good there, though I'm not sure if they do catering.
    OP, Masterchef Hospilatity who do the catering in Thomand Park are fab! Their food is excellent.
    http://www.masterchefs.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I was getting a number for another crowd off a mate a few months ago, but I lost it - I'll get it off him later at the Lim/Mons match!

Advertisement