Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tiger Woods Father of secret Love Child

• 14-06-2010 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

I read somewhere today that the Tiger has a secret love child with a possibility of their being more. because apparently some of the women he had brief encounters with (probably the one's that weren't paid off) Admitted he wasn't a huge fan of wearing condoms. So im sure their is a lot of these women he had affairs, Would loved to have his Offspring

Their is a documentary on this thursday Channel 4
    The Rise-& fall of Tiger Woods... Should be interesting viewing
    Here are some of the ladies he was allegedly gave medicine to.

BE7D7F973747455DA8C2BC2C35086D9F.jpg
    C836D5B3F2B74465B7EA225EF59B4227.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Give that man a can of coke!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Tiger Woods is my idol, and im not talking about golf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

With the amount of women he's shagged, it'd hardly be surprising to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Massive who cares.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

The only important question is...does this kid show any skill with a golf club?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The women he's had affairs with are manky.. and his wife is gorgeous.. he's either blind or just a cnut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

The only important question is...does this kid show any skill with a golf club?

http://r9.fodey.com/2110/7f4c554159ad4419986656f6bfb402d6.0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Is anyone else thinking he should go on Maury?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Well done Tigers genes, that's what it's all about at the end of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

he's either blind or just a cnut

Agreed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

His story is yesterday's news tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

I'd take em all except number 4.

Bigger and bigger legend every day..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Who cares really, but the guy is a legend in my book.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

The women he's had affairs with are manky.. and his wife is gorgeous.. he's either blind or just a cnut

For every beautiful woman there's a fella sick of riding her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

To have a secret child may be regarded as a misfortune; to have a secret, love child looks like carelessness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

A lion would not cheat, but a tiger wood :P

For every beautiful woman there's a fella sick of riding her.

What about Portia De Rossi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

A caddy found a golf ball at the end of the fairway that he claimed belonged to Tiger Woods because it had a picture of his mistress on it.

When questioned about it, Tiger looked at the ball with the picture and replied, “Yeah, I hit that.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

If I was him I'd be shafting anything with a heartbeat.

He was silly for getting married.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,543 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Well, condoms only work 97% of the time. Take into account the amount of times he was at this and it's not really a surprise.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

orourkeda wrote: »
    If I was him I'd be shafting anything with a heartbeat.

He was silly for getting married.

I'd imagine someone told him that projecting the image of a married man was good for Brand Tiger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,587 ✭✭✭baldbear

I'd say he never used a rubber the dirty fecker. Them women would only be too delighted to have a kid with him. They would get millions to keep quiet.
    I feel sorry for him. It must be shocking hard suffering from a sex addiction!!!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Does she put out though?

Does she put out in the filthy kinky way he wants?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

laugh wrote: »
    Does she put out though?

Does she put out in the filthy kinky way he wants?

I doubt that's what drove him to play around. If it was a one-off fling then that might explain it but god knows how many women he's been with since getting hitched. It seems to be a chronic problem for him, sex addiction can be just as damaging as any other addiction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,049 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Morbo approves of Tiger Woods spreading the wealth around. Obviously the lad has some good genes - star athlete! Come on. Why should he only have 2 or 3 potential offpspring? We need to distribute these traits into the genepool a little more widely. Bring on the Tiger Forest, I say.

Advertisement