Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather or not to picnic

Options
  • 10-07-2009 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭

Just checking the forecast for tomorrow (Dublin area) as I'm planning on eating alfresco in the afternoon with some friends and the following is the forecast for rainfall.

From To Rain
    01:00 03:59 0.3 mm
    04:00 06:59 0.7 mm
    07:00 09:59 0.3 mm
    10:00 12:59 0.6 mm
    13:00 15:59 3.3 mm
    16:00 18:59 17.4 mm :eek::eek:
    19:00 21:59 0.9 mm

Boats and lifejackets I think.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I hope it pisses on everyone in Oxegen and it gets cancelled / Jealous.

I hope it's not raining in Dublin though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

We have a weather forum I could move this to but I don't think alerting any more people from AH to that forum is necessarily a good idea. ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

thank feck i dont like the outdoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I check met and that for the weather all the time, if there's one thing i know its that they never really get it right.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

javaboy wrote: »
    We have a weather forum I could move this to but I don't think alerting any more people from AH to that forum is necessarily a good idea. ;)

Ta.
    I thought a general shout out about the forthcoming apocalpictic deluge might be fodder for AH picnic panic. Them folk in the weather forum have heard it all before anyway.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I check met and that for the weather all the time, if there's one thing i know its that they never really get it right.

its the same forecast on sky news and bbc. lots of rain. and i live in a house thats below sea level. got my life raft on stand by

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Just to say that I love the thread title !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Great thread title. Loving the rain fall between 4 and 7. That would make for an interesting saturday night at poxegen

Advertisement