Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A serious question

• 13-06-2010 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

Sorry to take after hours down the scatalogical road again...

but...

What is it with women's diets...what are they eating and drinking...or not eating and drinking that makes it so difficult for them to shit?

All the ads on the telly are aimed at women...and we all know a woman in our lives who have trouble making stool (love that phrase).

The latest one in Dulco-ease...it doesn't make you go for a poo...but after a few days it makes it easier for you to "go to the loo".

Is it all the beer that us men are drinking? I mean I could go on demand...don't think I ever had constipation in my life.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

valid point actually, they are always aimed at women. maybe its because they talk so much ****....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

meant to post this in AH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Womens bowels are terribly messed up from not farting.

Also, I would say those ads are aimed at men too, they just use women in them because no one wants to associate things with shitting and women are associated with it less than men as they are gentle aesthetic little creatures. Maybe. I dunno, wait for flutt to fill us in.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

meant to post this in AH

Next time just drop me a PM. I don't see all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

If they used men, then we wouldn't have those cute "your digestive system is like a handbag" analogies. And lord knows the wonders of not carrying a handbag full of feces about with you, when it comes to success with the opposite sex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭cocalolaman

"Did you ever feel so..bloooted?"

I don't think i've ever seen one of these ads.. I thought an apple made ya go tho so why buy anythin else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Hmmmm................

A lot of women tend to be uptight and figure concious and tend to 'bind up' in day to day situations.

I would opine that they rarely waddle into the cludgie,peel down the 'snatchbags' settle in,apply pressure, and sedge out a bright spatter of the buttery stuff, which relieves the gut and leaves one feeling 'clen ouh' as the Dublin man would say.

far more likely to squeeze out a few dry knobbly copper bolts leaving the person unfulfilled and not evacuated.

Tell me I am wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

They use women to ease the impact.
    Pain killers, stomach remedies, adult diapers - all done with female actors.

Same as they use blue fluid in ads for tampons or nappies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

my missus ****es for Ireland

• Advertisement

Absurdum wrote: »
    my missus ****es for Ireland

That may well be so, but probably is not indicative or the general female population.

I would put forward the opinion that most of them rarely unload a ripe blattherer.

Could be wrong there,apologies if i am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

That may well be so, but probably is not indicative or the general female population.

I would put forward the opinion that most of them rarely unload a ripe blattherer.

Could be wrong there,apologies if i am.

ARE YOU SAYIN SHE#S A MAN???!?!?!:mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

I find a handful of raisins or sultanas works for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

With a lot of modern diets, girls are avoiding fibre rich foods like bread. Also they avoid dairy too which has some related benefits. I'd say that is why those ads are aimed at women.

There is one aimed at men with a guy slopping three courses of food into himself and then taking some sort of indigestion remedy. It is the one where he is mumbling stuff like "oh yeah" to himself throughout as if he is getting a BJ to go alongside the steak on his plate!

With a lot of modern diets, girls are avoiding fibre rich foods like bread. Also they avoid dairy too which has some related benefits. I'd say that is why those ads are aimed at women.

There is one aimed at men with a guy slopping three courses of food into himself and then taking some sort of indigestion remedy. It is the one where he is mumbling stuff like "oh yeah" to himself throughout as if he is getting a BJ to go alongside the steak on his plate!

yeah.. good post there buddy.

On the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Sometimes :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

I think men also might get the women in their lives to buy things like laxatives for them, since they embarrass so easily in shops. Even when they can talk about their sh!t all day with their mates. So the ads are aimed at making women aware of the product for everyone.

Plus women have other factors that squeamish men never think of.

Menstruation, hormonal cycles, pregnancy, lactation, and the dieting that lots of girls do can all affect the motions of the motions.

Of course REAL ladyees like me never need to use the loo and never fart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Giselle wrote: »
    Of course REAL ladyees like me never need to use the loo and never fart.

Exactly. Girls dont poop!

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

i was always under the impression that Irritable Bowel Syndrome affected women more than men [i just did a quick google search which seemed to back that up] and that this is why there were so many ads like that aimed at women.

i've always thought it was strange how many people i know [men and women] who seem to have a hard time pooping, can only go once every few days, can't go at work or in public bathrooms, can only go when the house is empty, all sorts of weird ****.

i've never had any problems anyway, love a good poop at least once daily myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

you cant beat a bit of an aul log

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

i was always under the impression that Irritable Bowel Syndrome affected women more than men

Irritable everything does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Girls are smelly

Advertisement