Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

st.sin adverts

• 13-06-2010 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

seen these ads on a bus a little while ago.no sucess in finding it in chemists etc, anyone know where this can be bought in malahide area cheers in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

seen these ads on a bus a little while ago.no sucess in finding it in chemists etc, anyone know where this can be bought in malahide area cheers in advance
    I got this free in Porterhouse the other night.....not great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

dublin county forum???

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

dublin county forum???

I'd imagine this product isn't only available in Dublin!

Caco wrote: »
    I'd imagine this product isn't only available in Dublin!

He said in the malahide area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yeah but the adverts are all over the country ;)

I saw them in a Centra in Howth yesterday if that is any use to you, OP. Wasn't sure whether to pick them up, so didn't. What are they, chewing gum or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So? You don't honestly think they're only sold in Malahide do you?

So? You don't honestly think they're only sold in Malahide do you?

He asked where can they be bought in the malahide area. If I started a thread asking where can I buy something in Kilkenny, I would be told to try the kilkenny forum. Am I missing something here???:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Try a regional forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement