Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stormfront craic!

Options
  • 10-07-2009 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭

A lot of people here posted onto www.boards.ie about our concerns about the massive influx of foreigners into Ireland and we often got shot down for our comments, but it was never done using a large number of the members at stormfront Ireland.

I'm talking about getting our point across on boards.ie that the Irish should have a priority in getting work, that there should be a greater control on the number of outsiders entering Ireland, that there should be background checks etc.

Those are topics that are hard to argue against, and often people just get very childish in defending their stupid ideas. It'll only show them up more.

Even if we can get a handful of people thinking "It doesn't mean that I'm racist, if I want us Irish to have priority in getting jobs in their own country" Get them to think "It not racist just because I don't want to become a minority in my own country" etc etc

Even if we get a few to see our point of view, it'll be worth it. I used to use boards.ie and I know how stupid and hostile the people are there, but we are all grown up right, we are adults, we can handle it.

I suggest we start this soon? I know I going to do it, who's in?
    This has been done before. The Mods on Boards.ie are Pro-Immigrant and will probably ban you. Anybody that even wants to debate Immigration over there gets accused of being a Nazi with the usual sayings like "Go Back To Stormfront". Even though some of these people never heard of Stormfront. They are not interested in debate and opposing views. The same goes for Politics.ie too although its not as bad as boards.

:pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Meh

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Stormfront? wtf is that?

Anyway, whoever wrote that is obviously just a wanker that pretends that his racist ramblings are worth debating.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Stormfront ignorant? I never thought I'd see the day

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭Dartz

I don't speak Irish... Do I have to leave? And I've been hear since I popped out my mammy's arse in 1987 too!!

Immigration does need to be properly regulated though... Excessive immigration can be more harmful to a country, as it breeds resentment and hatred to the newly arrived and taxes social services.

Also, **** the equality authority... **** them hard in the ass with a barbed wire covered broomstick. Just because somebody is 'different' somehow, doesn't make them better. Positive discrimination is still discrimination matey.

That's why I like the Leaving cert.

All students are a number, nothing more. No circumstances, nothing.
    Race, colour and creed don't matter two ****s.... if you don't score the points, you don't go to college. If you do, happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Scum, more from Stormfront;
    t's the same here in Dublin, I often see the roma selling the big issue where there was always an irishman/woman selling it. I thought big issues had a ststament "help the homeless help themselves" stress the word Homeless As far as I am aware there are NO immigrants sleeping on the streets in any of our major cities/towns, oh no,, the streets are not good enough for them, just suitable enough for the Irish people who have fallen on bad times. I wonder what systemt the big issue have in place, like can one just walk in off the street and ask for a bundle??
    BTW WHo the fck would but a big issue off the roma, its obvious someone does or they wouldn't stand in the same spot all day every day selling then, they are a lot of things but insane is not one of them.
    And whats with all the coons walking around in bright orange space suits in the blistering sun selling the herald??
    A little tip to the bleeding heart liberals, "STOP BUYING OFF THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

OP, if I wanted to read posts on Stormfront, I'd visit it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Don't waste your time getting worked up about Stormfront, they don't trust each other in the slightest (everyone is either a cop, a red, a bit of both, a journo, a red journo....) and can't even decide how they feel about the North, its basically far-right unionists and a few very confused republicans, basically shunned by their own community as you'd expect. There are probably more trolls than actual 'white nationalists'

They're the scum of the earth, but remember we live in a country were the fascists aren't even able to call public meetings because they're so paranoid and also aware that they have absolutely no public support.
    As I always say, the day the Immigration Control Platform take a seat or theres posters around Dublin for a 'White nationalist' meeting in some hotel is the day I'll worry.

Some of the Irish filth have left stormfront for http://irish-nationalism.net , which is one of the funniest sites online. Their attempts to claim James Connolly, the SON of immigrants, are hilarious.

Goodnight White Pride!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭themilkyone

Scum, more crap;

You couldn't type out your own words? Just copy and paste things from a stupid site?

You couldn't type out your own words? Just copy and paste things from a stupid site?

Its a bit of craic.

Unless you're trying to provoke a response to the racist ramblings, are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭ahara

Perestroika,

Considering you spend a lot of time posting about what a terrible bunch our nearest neighbours are and how wonderful the Provos were it hardly behoves you to point out the intolerance of others.

Quit posting this Nazi shyte!

• Advertisement

ahara wrote: »
    Perestroika,

Considering you spend a lot of time posting about what a terrible bunch our nearest neighbours are and how wonderful the Provos were it hardly behoves you to point out the intolerance of others.

Quit posting this Nazi shyte!

I don't have an intolerance to others, except Nazi's and fanatical right wingers.

Its a bit of craic.

Unless you're trying to provoke a response to the racist ramblings, are you?

I'm not trying to provoke anything,I believe it is you who is looking to get a stir going on boards.ie with you racist/nationalist rubbish.

Leave it on Stormfront.

I'm not trying to provoke anything,I believe it is you who is looking to get a stir going on boards.ie with you racist/nationalist rubbish.

Leave it on Stormfront.

Please point out my "racist rubbish".

Don't give those stormfront people the attention they want.

t's the same here in Dublin, I often see the roma selling the big issue where there was always an irishman/woman selling it. I thought big issues had a ststament "help the homeless help themselves" stress the word Homeless As far as I am aware there are NO immigrants sleeping on the streets in any of our major cities/towns, oh no,, the streets are not good enough for them, just suitable enough for the Irish people who have fallen on bad times. I wonder what systemt the big issue have in place, like can one just walk in off the street and ask for a bundle??
    BTW WHo the fck would but a big issue off the roma, its obvious someone does or they wouldn't stand in the same spot all day every day selling then, they are a lot of things but insane is not one of them.
    And whats with all the coons walking around in bright orange space suits in the blistering sun selling the herald??
    A little tip to the bleeding heart liberals, "STOP BUYING OFF THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY"

Referring to this.

Who gives a flying fudge who you buy the big issue from anyways?!

Referring to this.

That is a quote from Stormfront, not me. So don't make allegations you cannot substantiate.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Storm clouds on the horizon, so I'm going to lock this before it gets ugly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement