Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site Redirect Depending on Mobile Type

Options
  • 25-08-2015 1:59pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong place but I've been tasked with setting a redirect site for my company and it has been ages since I've done anything like this.

We will be launching an App soon and they want customers to only have 1 link to click to get the app for their device, so if they have an Apple Device it goes straight to the App store and if it's android it goes straight to the Play store (no other versions yet), can anyone help me out? Ideally give me the HTML just to have me change the links to the apps (yes I am that lazy)

Comments

Advertisement