Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy GTA V PS4?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Mc Love wrote: »
    Just got given out to by the missus for ruining the surprise - getting one off santy :D:D:D

Does she have any sisters?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Just on now to collect my free 500k, might do a few missions then lads, if anyone needs to level up chars or make some monies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Cant find a copy of this anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

wowhd has it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Does she have any sisters?

One and she's taken, sorry mate

• Advertisement

If she's been taken once, she can be taken again. Everything to play for lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

PS4 + GTA V + The Last Of Us for $449ca which works out at €315. TLOU is a digital download so no chance of selling it, but it's a good game too. Would a Canadian console work over here?

Link: https://www.videogamesplus.ca/ps4-grand-theft-auto-and-the-last-500gb-console-bundle-100-value-limit-per-customer-ps4-p-22595.html

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

PS4 and 3 games (Fifa, last of us and the crew) for 400 in Argos today. Brilliant deal! You could trade in 2 of the games straight away and get GTA.

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=GREAT+DEALS+ON+SELECTED+PS4+BUNDLES&authToken=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

sheehy83 wrote: »
    PS4 and 3 games (Fifa, last of us and the crew) for 400 in Argos today. Brilliant deal! You could trade in 2 of the games straight away and get GTA.

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=GREAT+DEALS+ON+SELECTED+PS4+BUNDLES&authToken=

According to the argos bargain alert thread, emails from argos are stating 350 euro for this bundle. Which would be a sterling euro feck up.

I got my ps4 plus cod for 350 for similar reasons. They don't have to honour it but they usually do if you can show them some sort of proof, email or screenshot.

• Advertisement

I cant seem to find that offer, I see the ad for it but when I click on it it just brings me back to the same place

Edit: Never mind, I figured out how to get it however cant order it as all the Dublin branches have the PS4 out of Stock as well as Fifa and Last of Us :(

I cant seem to find that offer, I see the ad for it but when I click on it it just brings me back to the same place

Apparently the last of us is out of stock everywhere though.

This must be a sign that I should not get a PS4. Maybe I will get an X Box One......or a lobotomy!

if you do eventually cross over, lemme know, can give you a few million for free most likely. Sell my garage and do the betting thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Edit: Never mind, I figured out how to get it however cant order it as all the Dublin branches have the PS4 out of Stock as well as Fifa and Last of Us :(

Tried this earlier and got the same crap in every Dublin store "2/4 items available" :mad: Maybe they might release a 3 game bundle including GTA next time? I'll be keeping an eye on the Argos site regularly from now on. This deal is even better than the last one (PS4 + GTA & Far Cry €410).

if you do eventually cross over, lemme know, can give you a few million for free most likely. Sell my garage and do the betting thing.

Good point. Don't change over to ps4 without taking our ps3 characters money Max.
    Who needs cash cards when ya have buddies like us :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭conti

I've had this site http://www.checkargos.com/ open in multiple tabs in by browser, one checking for each of the items in the PS4 bundle. Since the offer started there isn't one store in the whole country that have had the items in stock, not even for order/pick up except for Minecraft, presumably because it's worth the least amount and they have a surplus quantity that they want rid of.

If it's of any help, the only real change in stock seems to happen at night, albeit very little. Ultimately it seems it's a ploy to get you shopping in Argos, you'll try for this bundle but settle for the next most expensive one when the cheap option is inevitably not available.

Hey guys, just seen this on Argos, great deal!

argos_zps5c107048.jpg

Jesus they really dont want me to get this!!
    argos2_zps5dff68b2.jpg

argos3_zps685b29cc.jpg

TBH, any of those deals that are actually in stock will be snapped up by staff. I got the last copy of Far Cry in Limerick out of their 3 stores and was told they won't be getting it back in til after Christmas.

• Advertisement

What annoys me is that they advertise this offer even though they dont have it in stock.
    They do have the white PS4 but I dont want a white one, I want a black one!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

You could try asking if anyone has a reservation code in the BA thread linked below.

It's a bit of a cluster fcuk, but you might get lucky :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057337978

Cheers Marc, I'll give that a go!

What annoys me is that they advertise this offer even though they dont have it in stock.
    They do have the white PS4 but I dont want a white one, I want a black one!! :(

Ah Max, I'm tempted to make a joke... but I wont :D

How about popping into argos and checking if you can buy a bundle and collect the out of stock parts of the bundle when they come into stock.

Considering how most of their bundles are rarely in stock, no harm in asking the manager.

I knew there was a joke in there somewhere and worded it that way :D

Yeah I tried that, they said they cant do that because its a limited time offer and the stock might not be back in on time.
    Basically there way of saying, we arent getting any stock in until after its over so we dont lose money on selling the games!

Someone on the Playstation Bargains said that someone on the Bargain Thread said the below:
    A chap on the bargains forum got the ps4, gta and far cry and they gave him a receipt to pick up TLOU when it comes in stock.

Cant order it online for pickup, the GTA and PS4 Bundle is sold out and if I try to do it individually it comes up as €554.96

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Someone on the Playstation Bargains said that someone on the Bargain Thread said the below:

When I got the PS4 they did similar, I got a receipt to pickup up the game the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Where's the cheapest store to get gta 5 on ps4 please? Last minute present thanks!

• Advertisement

Where's the cheapest store to get gta 5 on ps4 please? Last minute present thanks!

CEX have it for €65
    Gamestop have it for €75
    Argos hasit for €60 I have a reserve code for it as its the last one in Stephens Green, let me know if you want it

Advertisement