Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who's leaving for next gen?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,520 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'm staying with old gen forever.
    were all gonna wait for sheeny to do it and see what happens :pac:

And I'm gonna do it for the absolute spoof man! As soon as I get GTA V Next Gen, I'm gonna go Online and hit the transfer button. Will report back then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I've never played ps3/360 but will be getting ps4/xbox1/pc version.
    Something/Everything will **** up for you and me and Kesh will be sitting back playing GTA in the PS3 laughing at you guys who lost it all ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Something/Everything will **** up for you and me and Kesh will be sitting back playing GTA in the PS3 laughing at you guys who lost it all ;)

that's if kesh doesn't switch. I still have time to convince him ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I'll upgrade eventually.

Ah Max don't be like that , best of luck to the next gen lads , we just have to accept that all we are is dust in the wind ...... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    best of luck to the next gen lads , we just have to accept that all we are is dust in the wind ...... :)

• Advertisement

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Ah Max don't be like that , best of luck to the next gen lads , we just have to accept that all we are is dust in the wind ...... :)

You're my boy Keeeesshhhhh!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I'll hang on and treat myself to a PS4 for xmas. I'd suspect they'll do a PS4 + GTA bundle for xmas, and also want to see how the switch over goes for the launch day players. Hopefully everything goes off without a hitch.

On a side note, I hope they do the snow effect this xmas again, it looked amazing last year. And just think what it will look like on next gen...

4899429947_b60fb08e94.jpg

TacoMan wrote: »
    I'll hang on and treat myself to a PS4 for xmas. I'd suspect they'll do a PS4 + GTA bundle for xmas, and also want to see how the switch over goes for the launch day players. Hopefully everything goes off without a hitch.

On a side note, I hope they do the snow effect this xmas again, it looked amazing last year. And just think what it will look like on next gen...

4899429947_b60fb08e94.jpg

I loved the snow, shame you cant have a snowball fight though.
    Maybe they should release a Snowball Bazooka like the Fireworks one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Cant see myself getting PS4 anytime soon and havent had the chance to be online for a while. Fecking headset broke too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

360 is packed away and getting this day one for PS4. The only issue I have is transferring from BOC2 to BRDS :( :pac:

• Advertisement

360 is packed away and getting this day one for PS4. The only issue I have is transferring from BOC2 to BRDS :( :pac:

I commend the move from Xbox to Playstation but BOC2 to BRDS isn't so easy. You need to submit a 10 page essay on 'why Proco is so awesome and why BOC2 sucks so much'. Proco's words, not mine :pac:

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I commend the move from Xbox to Playstation but BOC2 to BRDS isn't so easy. You need to submit a 10 page essay on 'why Proco is so awesome and why BOC2 sucks so much'. Proco's words, not mine :pac:

Not to mention the Initiation Ritual involved

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Not to mention the Initiation Ritual involved

The scars fade after 6 or 7 months, the psychological damage however..

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    The scars fade after 6 or 7 months, the psychological damage however..

Yeah, I mean look at poor Phobos, his voice hasnt gone back to normal ever since he did it! :(

Before I do move, I'll need to know the following:

1. Where's the money?
    and
    2. Gimme the money.

How harsh are the BRDS crew on "less-than-accidental" killings of crew members? Some of the best craic on BOC2 was had killing the hell out of each other.

Before I do move, I'll need to know the following:

1. Where's the money?
    and
    2. Gimme the money.

How harsh are the BRDS crew on "less-than-accidental" killings of crew members? Some of the best craic on BOC2 was had killing the hell out of each other.

Well I think it's in our mission statement written by Proco that 'if you are AFK, you will most likely be set on fire' which is only fair I spose :). However, if the crew are trying to have some non-voilent (toward each other) craic and one crew member can't take the hint, they will be trolled until they leave the server :cool:

Well I think it's in our mission statement written by Proco that 'if you are AFK, you will most likely be set on fire' which is only fair I spose :). However, if the crew are trying to have some non-voilent (toward each other) craic and one crew member can't take the hint, they will be trolled until they leave the server :cool:

I'll transfer tonight.

I actually can't wait to beat seven shades of sh1te out of someone with my baseball bat. Or run over them repeatedly in my car, leaving bloody tyre tracks.

I also can't wait to play GTA online again.

Actually thats been changed recently.

If you are AFK, a Sticky shall be placed upon your body

As for accidently killing our own crew members, Proco "accidently" does it quiet often and when he does it to me, I look for my vienetta.....damn it proco, I mean vendetta!!

What's 'AFK'? God dammit, I've to learn a whole new language and culture too :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

What's 'AFK'? God dammit, I've to learn a whole new language and culture too :(.

Away From Keyboard

......or not at your joypad in this instance. :pac:

• Advertisement

I'll transfer tonight.

I actually can't wait to beat seven shades of sh1te out of someone with my baseball bat. Or run over them repeatedly in my car, leaving bloody tyre tracks.

I also can't wait to play GTA online again.

I-LIKE-YOUR-9jivp0.jpg

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Away From Keyboard

......or not at your joypad in this instance. :pac:

My first thought was 'a f**kin kunt'. :o

My first thought was 'a f**kin kunt'. :o

Aw man, forget Away from Keyboard, that's completely what I meant! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Actually thats been changed recently.

If you are AFK, a Sticky shall be placed upon your body

As for accidently killing our own crew members, Proco "accidently" does it quiet often and when he does it to me, I look for my vienetta.....damn it proco, I mean vendetta!!

Hey, it's not my fault I'm a liability, I don't mean to kill you half the times I do.... Unlike you running around with your viennetta's... :D

I sent an ould invite request there last night for the BRDS crew. Have had three baths since, with wire brushes and all, cos I feel so dirty :( I'm so sorry BOC2 (it's not you, it's me etc etc).

But anyway, that'll all be forgotten as soon as I switch it on, please include me so I may partake of some shenanigans and general mayhem.

Unattended cars + Jerry can = whodunnit?!

Welcome Frankie, let us know when you can get online, we have to have a crew session and give you the 'BRDS Handshake', basically the GTA equivalent of the Full Metal Jacket Soap in a Sock handshake, except we use hammers.

Invite sent, once you accept, you're in.

Invite sent, once you accept, you're in.

And you can't ever get out....

thesopranos-1.jpg

Advertisement