Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who's leaving for next gen?

Options
  • 09-11-2014 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Ahem , So just wondering who is leaving me from GTA PS3 , to next gen , :'( .... *holds back the tears*

I have an idea of one or two who are moving over but not sure about all ,

please post below along with your apology for this treacherous act :p

So who's leaving for next gen? 56 votes

I'm upgrading day one.
    0%
    I'm staying with old gen forever.
    57%
    Shiminay-Toppy-PsychedelicStringRiesen_MealVarikbluemachaveliheebusjeebusThormiralizeVinLiegerwinston82GavRedKingZero-CoolJaggyThe DomonatorFrankie5AngelsgizabeerKxiiideafroadrunner 32 votes
    I'll upgrade eventually.
    10%
    Vincent VegaLahinchiansFlecktarnThe J Stands for JayKeshFM93Copa Mundial 6 votes
    I've never played ps3/360 but will be getting ps4/xbox1/pc version.
    26%
    Max MafiosoMc LoveWetbench4CSUTherapyBoyjohndoe99aaronjumperDelta_Raven1BloodwingFourFourREDjackrusselTitzon ToastEoinMoranTacoManMagnate 15 votes
    Atari Jaguar/never played/wont get GtaV
    5%
    billiusbeanzooSamBrugha 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

I played the hell out of it on PS3, but i'll be getting it on PC when it comes out.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I'll be moving to PS4 early Dec (sorry Kesh!) Ill still dust off the PS3 occasionally, purely for nostalgic reason & to point & laugh at the clunky graphics, while I wonder to myself how we ever played on such an outdated machine!

PS4-4-Lyfe! *gang sign*

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I'll upgrade eventually.
    TherapyBoy wrote: »
    I'll be moving to PS4 early Dec (sorry Kesh!) Ill still dust off the PS3 occasionally, purely for nostalgic reason & to point & laugh at the clunky graphics, while I wonder to myself how we ever played on such an outdated machine!

PS4-4-Lyfe! *gang sign*

That hurt!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

Atari Jaguar/never played/wont get GtaV
    I'll be switching to pc i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Poll added!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Will online be up and running straight away or will it be like ps3 where we wait??? Will characters switch between systems or when ya convert to 4 will we av to create new character on 3... I've it pre ordered money loads more money...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

What I've read is you can transfer your character once to next gen & continue on from there. After you transfer you can still play on current gen but your progress won't be updated to your next gen account.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kegr16

Hi folks, new around here.

Day 1 for me..

Funnily enough i was against getting a ps4 and now look at me! It all changed when I saw the first person mode. Forget the updated HD reskins, sure people can't get enough of DayZ and how old is that now?

I curse Rockstar for doing this but hats off to them. They managed to take my money twice for the same game and i'm a tight bastard!

p.s. can't wait to get sniped in first person as i'm leaving LSC in my new car haha

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

ill have it on day one but i wont be transferring over on day one. thats just gonna be cluster****

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

PS4 on day 1.

The last year I've only had one reason to turn on the PS3.

• Advertisement

^^ same here, GTA V disc never replaced in the tray.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

join us on the dark side of the ps4 keshy boy. I've already converted Proco and niall :P

a side note: first thing we have to do on ps4 is a 30 man taco van race :D I said it to bryan but he did a tacoman and said *nooooooo* :(

I'll upgrade eventually.
    join us on the dark side of the ps4 keshy boy. I've already converted Proco and niall :P

a side note: first thing we have to do on ps4 is a 30 man taco van race :D I said it to bryan but he did a tacoman and said *nooooooo* :(

I think I'm gonna just hang up the gaming controller for good. Maybe I'll take up drinking, or slowly go insane counting raindrops on my window , either way I'm sorted I'll have something to do. Sometime in the future when you are all happy and content on your ivory Ps4's , say to yourselves "remember that besh or kesh fella whatever his name was" , and one or two will say "No" you can say "yeah , either do i" .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    I think I'm gonna just hang up the gaming controller for good. Maybe I'll take up drinking, or slowly go insane counting raindrops on my window , either way I'm sorted I'll have something to do. Sometimes when you are all happy and content on your ivory Ps4's , say to yourselves "remember that besh or kesh fella whatever his name was" , and one or two will say "No" you can say "yeah , either do i" .

5doVC.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I think I'm gonna just hang up the gaming controller for good. Maybe I'll take up drinking, or slowly go insane counting raindrops on my window , either way I'm sorted I'll have something to do. Sometime in the future when you are all happy and content on your ivory Ps4's , say to yourselves "remember that besh or kesh fella whatever his name was" , and one or two will say "No" you can say "yeah , either do i" .

You'll still have me Kesh, if thats any consolation :(

nEGOwCS.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Aaaaahhhhahahahahahaha

I'll upgrade eventually.
    nEGOwCS.jpg

Hahahahahahah :D brilliant!

I'll upgrade eventually.
    You'll still have me Kesh, if thats any consolation :(

Yes Max it certainly is , you're a true friend x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I would never let you down buddy!
    Your my GTAO Blood Brother!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I sold my PS3 with GTAV and The Last of Us.

Bought a PS4, bought The Last of Us remastered and have ordered GTAV from amazon.

Fools and their money eeehh? :o

TBF, I loved both games so buying them again basically means I can enjoy them all over again and I cant wait to start GTAV again.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bryan2487

Have the ps4 ready to go just waiting for gta Kesh ya have to switch who am I goin to sticky bomb in the races

I'll upgrade eventually.
    bryan2487 wrote: »
    Have the ps4 ready to go just waiting for gta Kesh ya have to switch who am I goin to sticky bomb in the races

I think we both know who you're gonna sticky now !

NOOOOoooooooo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bryan2487

I think we both know who you're gonna sticky now !

NOOOOoooooooo :D

Utility gta outa my way noooooo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

This is a game I missed ever since going next Gen and trading in my 360. When I moved to next Gen I was currently on a 6 month stint in the bad sports server.

But in just under 7 days The Troll King returns :):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

bryan2487 wrote: »
    Utility gta outa my way noooooo

99 Laps! Shaddupp! Shaddupp! Shaddupp!

This is a game I missed ever since going next Gen and trading in my 360. When I moved to next Gen I was currently on a 6 month stint in the bad sports server.

But in just under 7 days The Troll King returns :):):):):)

If you went for ps4, we could have been dunce buddies:( oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Haven't been online on the 360 in months, can't wait to get it again on the XBO. Any word on if cars etc port over or is it just character stats?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Haven't been online on the 360 in months, can't wait to get it again on the XBO. Any word on if cars etc port over or is it just character stats?

No official word on what exactly transfers over. IMO, I'd say Rockstar don't know either. It will be a case of 'push button to transfer character' and hope for the best :pac:

• Advertisement

were all gonna wait for sheeny to do it and see what happens :pac:

Advertisement