Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freedom Fighters or ManHunt or what else

Options
  • 11-12-2003 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭

Ok I'm going to buy myself my own xmas present this weekend and I want a new PS2 game. I want something like the getaway, medal of honour or desert storm (finished all 3 so not them ;) )

A mate bought the Medal of Honour Rising sun game and I played that for while but it's way too easy and way too short.

So I've been reading reviews and the only 2 games of the type I'm looking for that had any decent reviews were MANHUNT and FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

So which one would you pick or is there something else out there that I have missed.

Cheers :D

Freedom Fighters or Manhunt or something else 4 votes

Freedom Fighters
    0% 0 votes
    Manhunt
    25% 1 vote
    Something else, please specify
    75% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Just saw that MAFIA is going to be realeased on the PS2 looks good!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Yelnahs

yes mafia is a priceless gem, but i dont tihnk it will be as good on a console. Get your hands on the new Broken Sword that is my recomendation, or else the new Prince of Persia - Sands of Time, i think its on ps2.

Advertisement