Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving favorites from sat Nav to sd card

Options
  • 27-10-2013 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi I am wondering is there a program to open the files in a garmin sat Nav as I am trying to copy all my favorites from it to a memory card as it is saying my favorites are full , or maybe there's another way of doing this any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Map Source is Garmin's mapping software for the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 terence1546

cormie wrote: »
    Map Source is Garmin's mapping software for the PC.

Hi is this a program I download as I have downloaded garim express

• Registered Users Posts: 20 terence1546

thank you cormie this has put them on to a sd card ,i am afraid to delate all off my sat nav but will put the sd card into another sat nav to see if it will find them thanks very much for the link and advice will let you know how i got on
    :):):):)

You're very welcome. You could also create a new .gdb file with mapsource and save all your "waypoints" on it so you'll always have a backup of the favourites on your computer too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement