Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for generalised post.

Options
  • 24-09-2015 4:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭

I made a generalisation in a thread and am banned? I made no allusions to anybody or any incident. I'm on a lot of forums and not everything is about Boards.ie. It's at the point where I am almost afraid to post anything. It's not against rules to generalise as I've had the misfortune of reading a lot of them on here. I honestly don't get this at all. The moderator won't liaise with me on this either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,749 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'll cut straight to the chase here...

Your recent posts & subsequent reported posts - not just in AH, but across several forums in the Social & Fun category, have resulted in quite an amount of work for the moderators.

To be honest - the moderators on this site have enough to be doing without getting dragged in posters' petty squabbles.

I am still reviewing this whole situation & will come back to you in due course.

tHB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

That's fine thanks.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OP sitebanned for a month for ignoring an admin instruction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement