Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do i need fingerprints for with a police check from australia for canada visa?

Options
  • 09-04-2014 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

wondering if anyone can help me?. I have applied for the Canadian Working Holiday Visa. I am trying to get my police clearance certificates all together for sending. I have my Irish police certificate. I lived abroad in Australia from 2006 to 2007. When sending off for my police clearance certificate for Australia do I just need to send the forms and payment or do I need to send fingerprints as well?.
    I have been getting conflicting info on this, some same I need the fingerprints and others say i don't. I am worried as it takes quite a while to get the fingerprint check back and its expensive. can anyone advise please?. thank you :)

Comments

Advertisement