Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Eircom have any network utilisation/graphing information?

Options
  • 19-04-2014 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I'm talking about something like what HEAnet and WWCBB provide, If they do, I can't find it.

I think they should be required to give this information to consumers. I've always wanted to know what sort of bandwidth is available at my local exchange, and when there is congestion, be able to look at the graphs. This is one of the most annoying things about Eircom, they always keep us in the dark with this stuff, when I call them up and ask what kind of back haul bandwidth does the exchange have, they can't tell me, and it's not because they're incompetent(most of the time), it's because Eircom doesn't even provide this information to their tech support staff.

Anyway, do any of you want this information as well? or do they already provide it and it is just really hidden away?

Advertisement