Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female singer needed for Cork based function band

• 13-12-2011 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, looking for a female singer to join a function band based in Cork. We're playing two gigs a week and will be getting busier. If you know of any singers out there looking for work then spread the word or if you are one yourself then send a pm. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭IT-Guy

Bumpity bump...still looking for someone with a good voice and a great attitude to front our band. We have gigs and weddings booked and need someone who loves music and gigging as much as we do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

• Registered Users Posts: 37 marieconniffe

Hey IT-Guy,

I'm a female singer and I'm looking for work, so that's two boxes ticked. I also play guitar. The only thing is, I don't live in Cork, although I am planning to move there in the new year. So, it would be deadly to have something set up with a working band!

The best place to check out my voice is at my own website
    http://www.marieconniffe.com

The website is more of a showcase of my original work, but I have also amassed an enormous collection of covers over the years and I have a real knack for remembering songwords too.

So, have a listen and let me know what you think,

I'd be delighted to get involved if yiz are up for it,

Thanks,

Marie

Advertisement