Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering equipment

Options
  • 22-03-2014 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi Guys

First post in here. I've been looking to get more serious about weight training. I train at home with some basic equipment so I've been looking to upgrade my gear. I decided on a power rack and the Bodymax CF475 was my choice. Done deal wasn't providing and I got sick of looking at ads for treadmills!!! I looked around and would have loved to have bought from an Irish company . I've seen on other threads ppl recommending Irish Lifting for good prices. I looked at powerhouse fitness and saw this package

http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/premium-strength-package.php

I didn't need the bench so I contacted them to see what they could do it for without the bench ---£664 . No irish company could come close to them on this power cage with lat pull down and Olympic weights. Are the products not comparable or are irish companies just asking too much . I looked at strengthandfitness.ie as I got a nice bench with attachments from them. Saying this they messed up the order and it's looking like it will take another week to get due to it being out of stock . Any thoughts welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭southeastg

So it was nearly a month from ordering to actually getting the equipment. Serious bit of kit delighted with it. I kept having to ring and email them about delivery dates . They were useless, I've seen a least 2 similar power racks on done deal since I ordered. Typical!!!They were more expensive anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bucky101

am also interested in getting a power rack,looking into: bmacstrength...thoughts?
    pm sent southeast

Advertisement