Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Microsoft and Sony starting their black Friday sale early.

Argos and Smyth's have a lot of reductions on everything from games to headsets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anyone know any good PS+ deals from trusted websites? Need a minimum of a year.

Press Start/Instant Gaming are the only ones I know of that sell Irish PS+ subs below face value, they sell a 12 month sub for €48.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭copperspock

Press Start/Instant Gaming are the only ones I know of that sell Irish PS+ subs below face value, they sell a 12 month sub for €48.

Speaking of which, does anyone know where would be the best place to sell a code? I got one from Press Start for my brother before he realised he had a UK account :rolleyes:.

Forgive me ignorance but I'm in England, would that be an issue?

Not that I am aware of. You can get subs below face value in other territories too, Ireland is just such a small market no one bothers doing it for here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Not a bargain, but related news... Savy Gamer is winding down. Godspeed SG, and thanks for the bargains.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,321 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

that's a real shame as it has saved me a fortune over the years

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

For anyone looking to pass a weekend, Assassin's Creed Odyssey will be free to play on UPlay, PS4 and Xbox One.
    Can preload from 5pm today and start playing from 11am on the 19th until 5pm on the 22nd

Edit: also on Steam and Epic.

Lara Croft Go (Android) free

Hitman Go free on Android and IOS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Hearts of Iron IV near 80% off at €8.29

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

Hi folks..

I'm wondering if some of you can be of help to me.So there are far more problematic things going on in our world thatn F1 at the moment but I am missing it 😅

I'm struggling to get my hands on the F1 2019 PS4 game. I'm not a gamer but I need to fill the game in my weekends.If you could inform me where I can source one...Thank you, I would be thrilled.

Hi folks..

I'm wondering if some of you can be of help to me.So there are far more problematic things going on in our world thatn F1 at the moment but I am missing it 😅

I'm struggling to get my hands on the F1 2019 PS4 game. I'm not a gamer but I need to fill the game in my weekends.If you could inform me where I can source one...Thank you, I would be thrilled.

The only place I see stock available is https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/f1-2019-2675046
    for £40 plus shipping. I would advise checking for 2018 as it would probably be cheaper if you can find it.

The only place I see stock available is https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/f1-2019-2675046
    for £40 plus shipping. I would advise checking for 2018 as it would probably be cheaper if you can find it.

Legend,I ordered it now and am delighted.Thank you very much really great :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,129 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

• Registered Users Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Square Enix Eidos Anthology on Steam for €38.30, if you don't own any already. Cheaper if you do.
    A full 100% of the Square Enix revenue from these bundles will to be distributed to charities across North America and Europe, including food banks and more

Includes the following (and a lot of DLC);

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider
    2. Just Cause 3
    3. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
    4. Life is Strange: Complete Season
    5. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
    6. Tomb Raider (2013)
    7. Tomb Raider I
    8. Tomb Raider II
    9. Tomb Raider III
    10. Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation
    11. Tomb Raider V Chronicles
    12. Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness
    13. Tomb Raider Legend
    14. Tomb Raider Anniversary
    15. Tomb Raider Underworld
    16. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
    17. Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
    18. Just Cause
    19. Just Cause 2
    20. Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
    21. Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days
    22. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut
    23. Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
    24. Deus Ex: Invisible War
    25. Deus Ex: The Fall
    26. Thief
    27. Thief: Deadly Shadows
    28. Thief II: The Metal Age
    29. Thief Gold
    30. Battlestations: Pacific
    31. Battlestations: Midway
    32. Project Snowblind
    33. Mini Ninjas
    34. Order of War
    35. Flora’s Fruit Farm
    36. Supreme Commander 2
    37. Conflict: Desert Storm
    38. Conflict: Denied Ops
    39. Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
    40. Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
    41. Legacy of Kain: Defiance
    42. Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain
    43. Dungeon Siege
    44. Dungeon Siege II
    45. Dungeon Siege III
    46. Anachronox
    47. Pandemonium
    48. Deathtrap Dungeon
    49. Daikatana
    50. Omikron: The Nomad Soul
    51. Goetia
    52. Hitman GO: Definitive Edition
    53. Lara Croft GO
    54. The Turing Test

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Legend,I ordered it now and am delighted.Thank you very much really great :-)

Hi all, I just had the order cancelled for F1 2019, been waiting a few weeks 😅 anybody know where I could source it...it is difficult got.
    Thanks again 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Irishweather2

Tom Clancy's, The Division 2 for €9.89 on Epic Game store
    Got a €10 coupon for next purchase also.

Hi all, I just had the order cancelled for F1 2019, been waiting a few weeks 😅 anybody know where I could source it...it is difficult got.
    Thanks again 😊

Bad timing. It was down to €20 on psn until yesterday. At this stage I'd wait on 2020, it's out at the start of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Anyone who hasn't yet, should sign up to Epic games and take advantage of the free €10 voucher they give newcomers. Atm you could use it to get The Witcher III GOTY edition for a fiver, Assassin's Creed Odyssey for 9.79 or Control for €20. Or, just hold on to the voucher, it's good until your first purchase of any game 14.99 or above until November.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/?sessionInvalidated=true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Anyone who hasn't yet, should sign up to Epic games and take advantage of the free €10 voucher they give newcomers. Atm you could use it to get The Witcher III GOTY edition for a fiver, Assassin's Creed Odyssey for 9.79 or Control for €20. Or, just hold on to the voucher, it's good until your first purchase of any game 14.99 or above until November.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/?sessionInvalidated=true

You can't get the Witcher for a fiver.
    Voucher only applies to 14.99 and over, Witcher is 14.98. Still superb value at that though.

On top of the others you mention, from looking yesterday, you can get Journey to the Savage Planet for about 8 quid, AC: Origins for a fiver (it's bang on 14.99), Satisfactory for 17. Also, GTA 5 is free until Thursday.

Voucher isn't just for newbies, it's just part of the sale. I got one at Christmas and another yesterday. Plus if you buy a game for over 14.99, you get another voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Fantastic promotion. I had my eye on a recent enough rpg called called Outward, mixed reviews but looks like something I'd enjoy. Didn't want to gamble at 40 bucks, but with the sale and the voucher it works out at 5.99 so I'm sorted.

MOH wrote: »
    You can't get the Witcher for a fiver.
    Voucher only applies to 14.99 and over, Witcher is 14.98. Still superb value at that though.

On top of the others you mention, from looking yesterday, you can get Journey to the Savage Planet for about 8 quid, AC: Origins for a fiver (it's bang on 14.99), Satisfactory for 17. Also, GTA 5 is free until Thursday.

Voucher isn't just for newbies, it's just part of the sale. I got one at Christmas and another yesterday. Plus if you buy a game for over 14.99, you get another voucher.

Good point, didn't think of the 14.98, I only bought TW3 very recently on Steam - just the standard edition and paid a little more than that so definitely worth it for GOTY Ed. I have considered AC Odyssey, but playing one huge epic game in enough at a time for me at least

I'll hold the voucher maybe, see if anything comes up in the next couple weeks

blaa85 wrote: »
    Fantastic promotion. I had my eye on a recent enough rpg called called Outward, mixed reviews but looks like something I'd enjoy. Didn't want to gamble at 40 bucks, but with the sale and the voucher it works out at 5.99 so I'm sorted.

Just got this yesterday on Xbox live for PC [another good deal, get it for €1 for the first month, 3.99 p.m there on] - Gave it a quick blast last night, looks like it'll be fun, love the wit from the characters.

Another freebie unlocking in an hour on Epic, rumours suggest it will be Civ VI. With Bordelands next week and Ark the following:

https://screenrant.com/epic-games-store-free-games-may-june-2020/

I'm tempted to use my €10 voucher on Maneater, which is avaible from tomorrow, looks like fun. Pretty much Hungry Shark in PC form with a loose storyline [they claim it's an RPG]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

If Civ VI doesn't include the expansions it's a bit pointless

ShaneU wrote: »

Surely the game was initially released without expansions and was fine?

But, since they gave GTA V free as the premium bundle, who knows. We'll know soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

ShaneU wrote: »

Think its just the base game.

Advertisement