Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!Urgent! Champions league interactive

Options
  • 20-10-2004 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hey, i want to watch milan v barcelona v milan tonight on SS Xtra but every time i select the match on the multiscreen it brings me back out onto the main channel. same thing happened yesterday and with the last round of games. really want to see theis match.

Any help appreciated,
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

hey, i want to watch milan v barcelona v milan tonight on SS Xtra but every time i select the match on the multiscreen it brings me back out onto the main channel. same thing happened yesterday and with the last round of games. really want to see theis match.

Any help appreciated,
    Thanks
    There isn't pre-match analysis for every match. Wait until just before kickoff and it will be on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 blackrebelmary

i'm afraid it cuts out during the games aswell. tried it yesterday and three weeks ago but no joy. worked fine before this.
    thanks for the reply

Its OK for me anyway as I watch Celtic on Sky, can't stand RTE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 daverr

eirebhoy wrote:
    Its OK for me anyway as I watch Celtic on Sky, can't stand RTE.
    however bad rte are, they are miles better than tv3

daverr wrote:
    however bad rte are, they are miles better than tv3
    I think I'm the only person in Ireland that disagree's with that. Certainly for Celtic matches. I'd prefer to have ex-Celtic players in Bonner comment on a Celtic player than Eamonn bloody Dunphy. The RTE panel haven't a clue while the TV3 panel are just that little bit dull. Dull does it for me. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Widescreen

I think TV3's commentary's are woeful, however, I think they have got a dream team in Bonner,Lawrensen and Whelan for analysis.There is an obvious on screen respect for each other and Bonner's presentation skills have increased dramatically this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭redabbey

On Tuesdays commentary of the game between Liverpool v Deportiva. John Toshack was analysing the Spanish signings of Liverpool's new manager Rafa Benitez. Toshack said that he thought that the only really top signing of the three was Xabi Alonso. Then Welsh said something a long the lines of that Cissce was French. He just was not listening to Tosh at all as he was referring to the signings Alonso, Garcia & Nunez. Trevor is definitely the worst TV soccer commentator.

Although the football first presentation of the Liverpool v Fulham was bad Saturday night. I think the commentary was added after the result was known.

Advertisement