Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ 527 .223 Rem full set up ready to shoot

Options
  • 06-01-2014 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Iv decided to bite the bullet and buy a deer legal rifle so its time to say good bye to my trusty .233...

Its a 2006 built CZ 527 lux, the light barrel is 1:12 twist and is a tac driver with 40-55gr ammo. Very smooth action and adjustable trigger with hair trigger. Currently set about 1.5-2lbs. Approx 550 rounds fired, cleaned and oiled after every use and stored well oiled when not in use.

Turkish walnut stock is in very good condition, a few scratches as expected from a hunting rifle but nothing worth mentioning. I have a cartrige sock over the butt of the stock and raised cheek piece so this has saved the stock from scratches.

Centrepoint 4-12x50 scope with target turrets and illuminated mil dot reticle mounted on CZ mounts. Scope is very clear in all light conditions and under a lamp.

Also included is a reflex T8 moderator, Brute neoprene sling and a box or two of ammo if i have them left over at time of sale (Bi-pod and ammo sock not included and i will not sell anything separate)

This is a great package for someone looking to take up fox shooting or maybe goats. Iv shot dozens and dozens of foxes with this set up and quite a few goats. Also shot targets up to 500 yards.

New members please note i will meet you at my local RFD to discuss and show the rifle. Active members who i recognise are welcome to come out and try the gun if interested.

As i am looking for a deer rifle i will consider a trade up to a decent deer set up with scope and mod so if you have something you are thinking of changing please let me know. I am looking to upgrade and am willing to put cash towards it.

Asking Price is €750

Thanks for looking.

Kev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭moloney

what county are u in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Kildare

bump for the weekend:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fishy13

do ya still have the .223

Yep still available

• Advertisement

No one looking for a decent .223?

Back to the top. ..

Bump

Bump

Bump.

Would consider a swap gor a deer legal gun, swift or 22.250 even if anyone was looking to downgrade in caliber for shooting foxes.

Try me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭308 shooter

What kid of groups is it shooting and what's your best price

With vmax it shoots sub moa. Have a look sure and make an offer

Bump

Bump

€475 for the gun only, will keep the other bits for my new gun if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭sprocker spaniel

is it still for sale ?

Yes still there

Decided I fancy a 10/22 so I'd be willing to swap for a nice one. Going to put a tactical stock on it for plinking and some targets.

Anyone fancy it?

Bump

Been a while, gun was sold but the buyers super took 10 months to tell him he would not grant him another rifle licence so waisted everyone's bloody time!

Anyway, bump again. Looking for a 243 or 308, will consider swaps if someone is after a good foxing set up!

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 11 joe93

I'd be interested in it. Was considering getting a .223 where is your local rfd if we were to organise meeting for a look?

Sold, can mods please lock it up.

Cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement