Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EasyTrip

Options
  • 21-07-2015 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,353 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I'll start by saying which places it works for me, I've not aware of anywhere that does not take it...

Eastlink, M50, M1, M3 (both), M4 Enfield, Waterford bridge, Dublin Port Tunnel

Edit: Just noticed this list in a box on a recent Easytrip statement, it's the VAT numbers for all of these toll operators, 'DPT' would stand for Dublin Port Tunnel

Toll Road Concessionaires:

DPT: National Roads Authority IE9510201H
    East-link: Eastlink Ltd. IE6535500H
    M1: CRG (Dundalk) Ltd IE6398371N
    M3: Eurolink Motorway Operations M3 Ltd. IE9646846Q
    M4 Kinnegad: Eurolink Motorway Operations Ltd. IE6333041A
    M6 Ballinasloe: N6 (Concession) Ltd. IE9648199T
    M7/M8 Portlaoise: CRG (Portlaoise) Ltd. IE9657429L
    M8 Fermoy: Direct Route (Fermoy) Ltd. IE6402954G
    M50: National Roads Authority IE9510201H
    N25 Waterford: CRG (Waterford) Ltd IE6436233I
    N18 Limerick Tunnel: Direct Route (Limerick) Ltd - IE6435905D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

coylemj wrote: »
    I'll start by saying which places it works for me, I've not aware of anywhere that does not take it...

M1, M3 (both), M4 Enfield, Waterford bridge.

M8, M7, other M4, M50, Port Tunnell and Eastlink have all worked for me - i reckon it's safe to say that it works for them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,353 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

M8, M7, other M4, M50, Port Tunnell and Eastlink have all worked for me - i reckon it's safe to say that it works for them all!

I updated my list after you captured it. I think by 'other M4' you probably mean the M6 Ballinasloe toll. From Kinnegad to Galway via Athlone is the M6.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

coylemj wrote: »
    I updated my list after you captured it. I think by 'other M4' you probably mean the M6 Ballinasloe toll. From Kinnegad to Galway via Athlone is the M6.

Yep, I did! wouodnt mind I've taken that journey many many times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Its daft that the nra list one toll on the M50 as N50 and the other toll as something else.

My eflow tag works on all turnpikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Electronic tags work on ALL tolls within the Republic of Ireland

(And port tunnel):)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

With the exception of some teething problems in Limerick all tags have worked on all tolls since about 2007

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Easy trip is very unpredictable on the tunnel at Limerick, even if you are well under the speed limit for reading it, and it's not due to the tag being low on funds, for some reason, the Limerick readers have problems with scanning the Easy Trip tags.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

Advertisement