Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite Nightclub??

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

I'm not a clubbing person at all, I'd rather sit quietly with a beer any evening, but I used to LOVE Bondi Beach. It was just fun, none of the politics and melodrama that goes hand in hand with Gorbys, just cool music, a mixed crowd, great drinks promos, and a fantastic retro dance floor.

Bring it back. :(

I hate Gorbys, I've never had an enjoyable time in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Haru

I guess you didnt read your post back either, I was replying to the "in here" part. :p

Lolz. I'll admit I didn't notice it. :pac:

How come girls are always half naked and not guys ? I know I wouldn't mind it... Ok, j/k. :D

What was your worst experience in a club and where ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

Haru wrote: »

What was your worst experience in a club and where ?

Hearing a Bryan Adams song played in Gorbys. :lol:

And also the drunken girls "working" the pole in Bondi. It would turn you off girls. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

the pavilion wasnt mentioned in the poll! only went there once or twice but it seemed like a decent place, almost like a mini savoy, really good for gigs now though!

i was always a big fan of rafterz when i was in first year way preferred a can there than a "club pint" of beer somewhere else!

ill have to go with the classic or gorbys though.
    But during summer we have been going to late bars instead which i enjoy a lot more. Bodega and Crane lane, mighty places to go for a friday or saturday night :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭deisedude

tmc86 wrote: »
    the pavilion wasnt mentioned in the poll! only went there once or twice but it seemed like a decent place, almost like a mini savoy, really good for gigs now though!

i was always a big fan of rafterz when i was in first year way preferred a can there than a "club pint" of beer somewhere else!

ill have to go with the classic or gorbys though.
    But during summer we have been going to late bars instead which i enjoy a lot more. Bodega and Crane lane, mighty places to go for a friday or saturday night :p

The Pavillion is a nice spot. Didnt realise it was a club as well though, i thought it was more of a music venue. I saw a gig there last year and was really impressed by the place. Far better than cyprus avenue for gigs anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Fabio

None of those places would be a fav of mine, I like The Pavilion, good vibe in there, good music and nice surroundings. Nice crowd in there too although it could do with more students.

Advertisement