Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modules picked- when do I get confirmation?

Options
  • 11-09-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

I'm going into second Biological Sciences and have picked the two Bio Med as two of my optional modules. There's limited places for these modules and I was wondering when or if i'll get an email confirming whether or not i've gotten them. If anyone knows it'd be really appreciated. Thanks.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

giggii wrote: »
    I'm going into second Biological Sciences and have picked the two Bio Med as two of my optional modules. There's limited places for these modules and I was wondering when or if i'll get an email confirming whether or not i've gotten them. If anyone knows it'd be really appreciated. Thanks.:)

hi

im going into 4th biomed

i remember not knowing what was going on for ages..... contact dr. kierns she might be able to tell you

good luck with it all, stay on top of that histology module..it gets hectic!!

this year you'll have to do labs by yourself in both histology and anatomy, if you do them every week they're grand but if (like me) you leave them all to the last minute they're a nightmare

and study for the physiology labs b4 you go into them, the MCQ at the end of each lab is tough and worth 10%

one last thing...the MCQ for Molecular Biology is the toughest MCQ you'll prob ever sit in biomed

good luck

Advertisement