Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bus Éireann Offers Students Wide Range of Early Morning Services to UCC and CIT

• 09-09-2009 8:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,489 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.buseireann.ie/news.php?id=762&month=Sep
    Bus Éireann Offers Students Wide Range of Early Morning Services to UCC and CIT

Bus Éireann is reminding students attending UCC and CIT of its wide range of early services to the third-level institutions from across county Cork including new services to CIT.

Bus Éireann is operating early morning services direct to UCC and CIT from Mallow, Buttevant, Charleville, Bandon, Carrigaline, Crosshaven, Midleton, Knockraha, Whitegate, Kinsale and Youghal. Bus Éireann also operates services to the city centre from Fermoy and Newmarket from where customers can make onward connections to UCC and CIT. Students booking their tickets on-line at www.buseireann.ie receive a 10 per cent discount.

Bus Éireann has a range of great value ticket options available for students. These include weekly and monthly commuter tickets from just €15.50, as well as the Cork City Day saver which enables unlimited travel on all city routes on day of purchase for just €4.40. There are also special combined bus and rail tickets for customers using Midleton and Cobh rail services.

Tickets can also be purchased from Bus Éireann Travel Centre, Parnell Place, and Student Union Centres in UCC and CIT.

Students can now visit Bus Eireann’s Twitter site (http://twitter.com/buseireanndeals) and Facebook page for details on further special offers for students.

Bus Éireann early morning services direct or with connections to UCC and CIT include:

Knockraha: Dep. 07.50, Riverstown 08.00, Parnell Place 08.40, Statue 08.45 extended to U.C.C/C.I.T.

Charleville: Dep. 07.25, Buttevant 07.35, Mallow 07.50, Parnell Place 08.40 No. 5 to U.C.C./C.I.T

Youghal: Dep.07.10 & 07.20 serving Killeagh, Castlemartyr& Midleton Statue extended to C.I.T.

Whitegate: Dep. 07.10, Cloyne 07.25, Midleton 07.40, Carrigtwohill 07.50 via N25, Parnell Place 08.10, Statue 08.13 extended to U.C.C/C.I.T

Kinsale: Dep. 07.30, Belgooly 07.42, Riverstick 07.48, Farmers X 08.04, Cork Airport 08.06, Grand Parade 08.30 direct to C.I.T. via Washington Street

Bandon: Dep. 07.20, serving Innishannon 07.29, Halfway, Cullinanes X, Parnell Place 08.15

Carrigaline: Dep. 08.00, Parnell Place 08.30, No. 5 to U.C.C/C.I.T

Crosshaven: Dep. 07.35, Carrigaline 07.50 via Link Road to C.I.T./U.C.C.

Newmarket: Dep. 07.10, Kanturk 07.20, Ballymacquirke X 07.25, Mallow Town Park 07.45, Parnell Place 08.40

Fermoy: Dep. 07.30, Rathcormac 07.10, Watergrasshill 07.25, Glanmire 07.30, Parnell Place 08.00

Mitchelstown: Dep. 07.10, Fermoy 07.30, Watergrasshill 07.55, Sarsfield Court 08.07, Parnell Place 08.35

Wednesday, 9th September, 2009

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

The monthly city commuter ticket is a good price in the long run:

It costs €55 for a month.

TO get a city bus twice a day will cost €3.20. A month is approx. 4 weeks which means you'll be spending €64 and that does not include weekends when going into town.

So you could be saving about €10 a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭candlegrease

Larkin501 wrote: »
    The monthly city commuter ticket is a good price in the long run:

It costs €55 for a month.

TO get a city bus twice a day will cost €3.20. A month is approx. 4 weeks which means you'll be spending €64 and that does not include weekends when going into town.

So you could be saving about €10 a month.

Im in victoria lodge. Am I close enough to walk or will i require a bus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭AddictedToYou

Im in victoria lodge. Am I close enough to walk or will i require a bus?

You don't need any bus. Within walking distance of UCC, town and Wilton. You could use the 8 if it was raining though..

Advertisement