Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miib

• 06-02-2003 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

just saw MIIB last nite and thought it was good! what did ye think of it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭scipio_major

Yes it surprised me too.

I rewatched over the weekend. I remember being very VERY disappointed with it when I saw it in the cinema but I expected too much of it. This time I came to it with nothing and was ammused for and hour n a half or so. It's actually quite watchable.

Fade to credits
    Scipio_major

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I thought the DVD extras were superb. There was some really interesting mini-segments on the making and a REALLY nice multi-angle option which showed action scenes in different layers of production.

Anyone interested in Filmmaking should rent this dvd for the extras alone.

On this note, is there any other DVDs that have good extras like this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

i thought this post was about men in black rofl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Er, unless someone corrects me, the thread IS about Men In Black (2)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Er, unless someone corrects me, the thread IS about Men In Black (2)?

That's what they want you to think...

Must admit I was very disappointed, didn't have the magic of the first one and seemed very processed. You know, insert female lead here, joke there, cute talking animal over here etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

seen it for the first time just recently myself, thought it better than the first one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Dustaz> the El Mariachi DVD whilst not featuring any fancy multi angle gubbins does have a very good Directors comentary and a 15 minute feature on guerilla film making.
    Well worth a browse.

MIB 2 was slightly better than i was led to believe,but my expectations were so low that a So-So is hardly an endorsement,

Advertisement