Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paris Hilton reckons "Gays are Disgusting"

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

She does have a Ferrari California and a Lexus LFA though...

So at the very least she seems to have a decent taste in cars...

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭EclipsiumRasa

"Cleutus dem dar homoo-sezual peepul must be doin' suntan right if they're aantagonising the vomit haired demon of Skanksilvaniya, Noo York city I reckon."

"Uh huuh."

"Maybe we should reconsider preecisely how evil their sodomy stuff is. Its like the baaybul says Cleutus: the enemy of my enemy is maah Freud."

"Uh huuh."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

What is this grindr app . Do people use it in Ireland . It is kinda disgusting like if I was using an app to help me find sluts willing to let me do them in the nearest public convenience Id reckon society would frown on me. When gays do it its cool ?
    Is this right I dont get it wheres the equalit?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭EclipsiumRasa

cloptrop wrote: »
    What is this grindr app . Do people use it in Ireland . It is kinda disgusting like if I was using an app to help me find sluts willing to let me do them in the nearest public convenience Id reckon society would frown on me. When gays do it its cool ?

Oh cloptrop... :rolleyes: Back on the ignored user list you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Oh cloptrop... :rolleyes: Back on the ignored user list you go.
    Could you explain this to me . Paris found this app disgusting . It wouldnt be too controversial a decision .
    Think of it this way . Why doesnt this app work for straight couples?
    Because nearly all women and most men would find it off putting . They wouldnt get many users apart from probably a few horny teenage boys.
    When you think of it this way it doesnt represent the homosexual community very well if its as popular as we are led to believe.
    Am i misinformed ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Could you explain this to me . Paris found this app disgusting . It wouldnt be too controversial a decision .
    Think of it this way . Why doesnt this app work for straight couples?
    Because nearly all women and most men would find it off putting . They wouldnt get many users apart from probably a few horny teenage boys.
    When you think of it this way it doesnt represent the homosexual community very well if its as popular as we are led to believe.
    Am i misinformed ?

There is a straight version of the app called Blendr.

I'm not sure if you're a troll but I'll humour you. What is the difference between gay people using an app like Grindr to hook up and straight people using countless websites, online dating sites, personal ads etc. to hook up?

In fact what's more "disgusting" about using an app to hook up, than straight people shagging in the toilets of a club at 2am?

I really don't get why people care so much about others sexual activity :confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Lame celebrity gossip crap?

Check.

Few trolls showing up to bash the gays?

Check.

Thread's done.

Celebrity and showbiz forum from now on OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement