Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet insurance

Options
  • 13-03-2009 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Are there only 2 pet insurers in Ireland - Allianz & Petinsure?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 echo17

Oh well. I guess it make price & policy comparisions easier!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Think yourself lucky, until recently there was only one!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ahaaha

hey

i have a question about the insurance..... there is a 75 euro excess, but does anyone know is this per visit to the vet, or say per 'illness' or 'injury'.
    i always believed it was per visit - but my sister in laws dog has an autoimmune disease and the vet said the 75 euro excess will cover the whole thing.

any help from those of you who have insurance?

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

ahaaha wrote: »
    hey

i have a question about the insurance..... there is a 75 euro excess, but does anyone know is this per visit to the vet, or say per 'illness' or 'injury'.
    i always believed it was per visit - but my sister in laws dog has an autoimmune disease and the vet said the 75 euro excess will cover the whole thing.

any help from those of you who have insurance?

€75 is per illness,however when your dog reaches 10yrs you pay 35% off all vet costs plus excess goes up to €80.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

its 75 per illness per year so for every different thing you have to pay 75, but if u have paid it and your pet has to go back to the vet for the same problem you dont have to pay it again no matter how many times your pet is seen in that year for the same problem

• Advertisement
Advertisement