Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Bridal shoes purchased online

• 19-11-2014 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I purchased a pair of bridal shoes online in September through an irish website ( dedicated to the sale of bridal shoes). i returned the shoes at the start of October but the supplier has not refunded the amount ( despite promising 3 weeks ago that ' i was next on the list' for a refund). I cannot get through to the owner of the website via phone and she is not answering my emails. This company has adverts in a number of irish bridal magazines. Has anyone had a similar experience buying bridal shoes online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭MarieOC

No I've not I'm afraid but if you paid by credit card contact the card company and tell them you want to start a chargeback on the transaction. They'll likely ask you to write to them and send copies of all correspondence of the original transaction and where you've tried to get a refund and they usually are then able to get the money back into your account from the company

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,898 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If you paid by PayPal they have their own dispute resolution service, and it's very efficient. Just make sure you lodge the claim without delay because you've only got a certain timeframe in which to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

You can also request a chargeback if you've paid by Visa debit card. Other than that? A strongly worded letter before action, then off to the Small Claims court!

Advertisement