Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

The Bridal Outlet - Margaret Moreland dresses

• 16-03-2014 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Just wondering does anybody have experience in purchasing a Margaret Moreland designed dress from the Bridal Outlet's MDS range?

I have found a dress that I really like but have been concerned by some of the posts I have seen on the site, regarding the Bridal Outlet. So just wondering if anyone has recently purchsed a dress designed by Margaret Moreland and were they happy with the quality of the dress, alterations, and level of service..

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

I got one from there last year, was very happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Crisps

puddytat1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering does anybody have experience in purchasing a Margaret Moreland designed dress from the Bridal Outlet's MDS range?

I have found a dress that I really like but have been concerned by some of the posts I have seen on the site, regarding the Bridal Outlet. So just wondering if anyone has recently purchsed a dress designed by Margaret Moreland and were they happy with the quality of the dress, alterations, and level of service..

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

I was only there recently myself and definitely feel like I found "The Dress" - it's also from their MDS range. I found the whole experience amazing and the sales assistance unbelievably friendly, helpful and not a bit pushy! I was there for nearly 2 hours and they really made me feel like a princess!

It was only when the sales assistant mentioned that they didn't take credit cards that I found myself getting a little suspicious and decided to go on a what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-the-bridal-outlet google frenzy! Now after reading these stories I too feel a little concerned! Although from what I can see everyone seems to have got the dress they wanted on time and all the alterations were of high quality. So I wonder if I'm getting stressed about nothing?

Puddytat, what did you decide to do in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

Also really liked a dress from this range, its a definite contender. Found the lady there very helpful. I asked her about the voluntary liquidation, she said it was the name only, everyone got their dresses and there is no issue. I'd still feel better if they took credit cards though. Will keep looking but I may be going back for that dress!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭solerina

I tried on dresses there last year and although I didn't actually but mine there they were very professional to deal with....the credit card issue seems to come up a good bit but anyone who has dealth with them seems to report no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 emariaomahony

Just spotted this post, was wondering the outcome of your dress dilemmas as im in the same situation. my husband to be not happy with cash only but I really love the dress I found

• Advertisement
Advertisement