Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Photo keyrings at weddings

• 26-10-2014 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

You know on a night out you have people going around taking photo's and selling you the keyring there and then.

I was just wondering if someone might know of where i could look as i want to have this at my wedding.

Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Never heard of it, do you intend charging your guests for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

One of the lads I work with had it at his wedding. I'll ask him the suppliers name on Tuesday. Instead of photos being done on the night they were taken of the guests as they entered the church then printed and made up. They were then placed at each guests table place as a wedding favour. Very nice idea

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

Yep definitely don't let them pay

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭CinSoots

The last wedding I was at had this and a photobooth. The photobooth guy was www.atl-photobooth.com but I think he had something to do with the keyrings as wel so maybe send him an email and see if he can help you?

Great idea BTW. Everyone loved the surprise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

What is in the photo?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

pwurple wrote: »
    What is in the photo?

My folks were at a wedding recently and the photographer took a photo of them as they arrived to the venue after the church, and they had keyrings of the photo by dinner. They thought it was lovely... well my ma did- my da gave me his!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭eager tortoise

Try www.keyringweddingfavours.ie. We got these as a wedding favour at a wedding we attended this summer. The photographer photographed us as we were entering the church and took our names without telling us what it was for, then the keyrings were waiting for us at our places when we went in for dinner. I thought they were a lovely idea so I decided to get them for our wedding next year. The website address was on the back of the keyring.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭racersedge

Recently met one of these vendors at a wedding showcase in the Westgrove. Website on the card is clikring.ie . Does what you are asking for.

He explained the process that he takes pictures at the start of the day around the ceremony. He then quickly shoots back over to the venue and has them printed for collection when guests arrive. He also said he takes pictures of any stragglers at the venue.

If I recall, he said he was Dublin based. Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

We will pay for them.

We are having a small wedding and then a party a few weeks later. i was hoping to have it at the party ideally id like someone going around to the tables or dance floor taking pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Excited_FTM

We will pay for them.

We are having a small wedding and then a party a few weeks later. i was hoping to have it at the party ideally id like someone going around to the tables or dance floor taking pics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

The cost of having a photobooth at an event usually costs approx. €500

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alexbranford

A friend of ours got a guy to create photo keyrings for their wedding. Great idea. I can get info on who does this.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭0325422

These lads had keyrings and a photobooth at a wedding I was at in Killarney recently www.irishphotobooths.ie

Advertisement