Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Med Entry HPAT course group

Options
  • 30-07-2013 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who is planning to do the Med Entry HPAT Preparation Course so that we can avail of the group discount (it is €625 for going alone and €385 per person in a group of 2 members). While all members of the group need to purchase the Platinum Package together, the date and location of the workshop can vary between group members.

Pm me as soon as possible,

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Billiethepup

Me! PM sent :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 user1995

Hi,
    I would be interested in joining a group for the med entry course, message me back if you're still interested in doing the course, or if you have already made a group, would it be possible for me to join to avail of the reduced price.
    Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 imsocool chillininda pool

Hi, i'd like in too please? We don't need to be attending the classes in the same place do we? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 roisinrynne

ya im definately interested too, is the group already active because i'm not sure i can join if it is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 17Emma

Hi, I'd like to join too please. If the group is active, do you know can I still join?

Get back to me as soon as you can please.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 imsocool chillininda pool

I've a group with one spot left, if anyone wants it pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Popliteus

People in the one group don't have to do the same course. You cannot join a group if it is already active. A group's maximum size is 5, but if you have 6 splitting into 2 groups of threes is just as good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 emmaryan

Hi is that spot still left? I'd be very interested in taking it because i want to do the course but need the group discount. I would appreciate it if you could get back to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Alison44

Hi,

I've set up a group on Med Entry and am looking for someone to join so that we can avail of the group discount.

Please pm me as soon as possible if you are interested.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Alison44

My group is now full. Best of luck to everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Margaret1

Hi,

I've set up a group on Med Entry, if anyone is interested in joining me please pm me asap so we can avail of the group discount.

Thanks,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Margaret1

Group now full and activated
    Thanks to all.
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 21 LydiaCatherine

Hi guys, I'm looking to set up a group on Med entry to avail of the discount. Any one want to join up? PM me if you do! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ray D. Ator

I'm looking to join/form a group as well! If none of your groups have been activated yet could you please send me details?! I'd really appreciate it!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cath_Fairy

Hey guys, looking to do the Med Entry Hpat Prep course too - Can I get in on the group fun :)

I'll PM my details to LydiaCatherine & Ray D.Ator (great user name there btw haha) - hopefully we can get a group together!

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 LydiaCatherine

My group is now full. Thanks to everyone who joined!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ray D. Ator

I joined a group with LydiaCatherine and our group is now full.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Kirby2k07

Hey I'm available to set up a group too, PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sharon677

hi guys
    Anyone wanna make a group for MED ENTRY??
    woud u pls PM me if u wanna go for the december classes..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lovebees

hey! also interested in joining a group for the discount with premium package? pm me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 lovebees

Hi guys, I'm looking to set up a group on Med entry to avail of the discount. Any one want to join up? PM me if you do! Thanks :)

Any space available in your ******** group?? If there is any chance you could send me on the details asap ? :0 thanks so much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 davidgruff

also looking to join a group pm me if anyones interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 assierguy

Hi, I am setting up a group for Dublin in December. I understand people in the same group do not need to do the same course.
    Please PM me if you are interested and we can have a group of 2
    Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 1 elleoc

hi im interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2 assierguy

I just set up a group an sent PM's to the posters who said they were interested. If anyone else wants to join just send me a PM and I'll reply with the details. I'd like to activate this group by Tuesday next if possible, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 harryt

Hi assierguy,I ve sent you a pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Meglos

Hey everyone,

If anyone is think about doing the HPAT Prep course, assierguy messaged me saying his group is now closed.
    If anyone still needs a group just PM me I'll send you my details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 the lark

Hi
    I have formed a group and am looking for people to join it. If you are interested in joining it or need someone to join yours please PM me and I will send you my details. I'd really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 moni10

hi,

Im looking to join the course for hpat too. can i join anybodys group?
    thx :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 moni10

the lark wrote: »
    Hi
    I have formed a group and am looking for people to join it. If you are interested in joining it or need someone to join yours please PM me and I will send you my details. I'd really appreciate it :)

Im interested, i have sent a pm as well. pls let me know if i can join thx :)

Advertisement