Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Accommodation 2013/2014

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Try here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 Unapologetic

Depends what college you are going to, how much you are willing to spend.

Drumcondra for northside campus and Rathmines for southside campus are usually good starting points.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 keenozz911

Will be doing Marketing in DIT this year and I'm wondering where the best place to get accommodation is.

I'm in same situation,which course you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Yellow Monkey

keenozz911 wrote: »
    I'm in same situation,which course you doing?

Culinary arts in cathal bruagh street u?

• Advertisement

Marketing or Business/management.. I know very few going to DIT tho.

What course are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 BarrySeoighe

Culinary arts in cathal bruagh street u?

Hey, That is my first choice too. :) If I get it ill hopefully be staying in the National Collage of Irelands campus.

Btw have u heard of anything about the points going up or down?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cousin1tt

Hey, I'm also hoping to start in BIMM this September. There's a BIMM Accommodation page after being set up if anyone wants to check that out. https://www.facebook.com/groups/422995944477556/

I've also found this place if anyone's interested in sharing: http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1372210 I'd need 3 more people and quick, as the landlord told me he's doing viewings tomorrow and that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EdwinaG94

Hey I'm hoping to be starting first year in Cathal Brugha Street. I was looking at Gateway and places in the Drumcondra area. Has anybody any experience of Gateway? I'm kind of worrying about getting in and out of the city to college, as in will the buses get me there on time? Otherwise I would be looking for a single room at around 400 a month, including bills.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 EvelynOfEther

Cousin1tt wrote: »
    Hey, I'm also hoping to start in BIMM this September. There's a BIMM Accommodation page after being set up if anyone wants to check that out. https://www.facebook.com/groups/422995944477556/

I've also found this place if anyone's interested in sharing: http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1372210 I'd need 3 more people and quick, as the landlord told me he's doing viewings tomorrow and that's it.

Think I may have been onto you on FB already! Very interested in that property! Would definitely be up for house sharing there as it's a great property. Let me know anyway! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

There's some great BIMM heads living in the Portobello area, I'll put them onto this thread when I see them and perhaps they will know of more people looking to share accommodation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭RonanM123

2nd year in need of a room, anything going PM please.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

aungier street anyone? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 megs22

ely406 wrote: »
    Hi,
    So I'm pretty sure I will be starting DIT Cathal Brugha Street in September and I haven't got a clue what to do about accommodation! I was told to stay away from halls of residence because they're a rip off and go for a house instead because you save a fortune but the problem is I don't know anyone going to DIT or college in Dublin for that matter! I've been looking on some websites but I haven't found anything...Any suggestions?

Hi im pretty stuck for accomodation in the rathmines area, im an 18 year old female first year student, are you looking for a room mate to share a house
    with?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 chris0413

Hi,
    My Name is Chris and I'm a 21-years old student from Austria. I will study at DIT Aungier St / Kevin St for 2 semesters starting in September; therefore I'm looking for an accommodation. Can anyone help me?

Cheers, Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Honest opinion

Hi
    My names Seán I'm a 2'nd year student looking for accommodation preferably in Portobello or rathmines.
    If any one's looking for a room mate shoot me a PM!

Advertisement