Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Framing Help

Options
  • 12-12-2014 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Folks,

Recieved a few prints that I plan on giving for an xmas present and want to put in some non expensive frames. I would usually go for the Ikea standard A4 sized black framed ones but these prints are A2.

Anyone know where I could pick similar up? Looking for a black or white frame...and possibly without a trip to ikea!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Sorry to hijack the thread - didn't feel it's worth starting a new one over - but does anyone know where you can get a print framed in Dublin city centre? i.e; not buying your own and doing it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Check out 360dpi, Dun Laoghaire, he is on boards as stcstc, does a great job of framing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

FX Framing on Phibsboro Road - I find him to be good https://plus.google.com/113349613493000333568/about?gl=ie&hl=en

Advertisement